Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Merging the New with the Old

I started a different blog over the summer, one that I was determined to keep distinctly separate from this blog because the subject matter dealt with wouldn't have anything to do with the sorts of things I ramble about on this blog. But over the months, I realized that to keep the two separate was to separate two aspects of myself. I'd rather be one jumbled mess than have a split personality, so I decided to just merge the two together.

So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to repost the things I wrote at my other blog here. I'll put the original date in the subject line just after the title of the post. No, not everything that I wrote has to do with recognizing things that are distorted and choosing to believe truth, and yet... they do, some more than others of course, but still.

In short, I began learning about the real food movement over the summer; I started uncovering the truth about the food industry and chose to take what I'd learned and 1) apply it to my own life and 2) share with others. I'm certainly not the first to do this, and I suppose I won't be the last either. And I'm not even all that great at it. I just posted my discoveries and musings (and a few recipes); I didn't dedicate myself to becoming an authority on the subject. I'm afraid I won't be the place to come to learn about the movement, but perhaps what I write here will in some small way encourage someone else to start the journey toward the truth.

Anyway, that's what the next several posts will be. And after that? It'll be back to my inconsistent ramblings. Ah, well. Perhaps 2011 is the year that I'll become consistent? One can only hope.

No comments: